Board service is a really hard job to get right.
From managing full-time jobs to keeping up with busy home lives on top of their nonprofit board responsibilities, board members have a lot on their plates. That is why it is important to recruit board members who not only bring the right set of skills and resources to the table, but also the right mindset.
I know you’re probably thinking, “Okay sure, but what does that look like?”
Well, it starts with a deep legit passion for the mission — but it does not stop there…
Click play on the video to uncover the top 5 core beliefs of every great nonprofit board member.
In This Video
- What are the top core beliefs of a great nonprofit board member?
- What does a board member do?
- What should you look for during your board member search?
- How does a nonprofit board of directors member’s mindset impact their approach to the work?
- Who should not serve on a board of directors?
Want to join a growing community of nonprofit leaders and get exclusive access to content from a variety of experts? Click here to learn more about the Nonprofit Leadership Lab.