Where has the year gone?!
With October now in the rear view mirror, most nonprofit board members, Executive Directors and (especially) development staff are facing down the barrel of (less than) the final 60 days remaining to raise funds before the year is over.
That can be daunting, I know. But I’ve got someone on today’s podcast who will help you sort it out and make the most of these 2 months… and maybe set you up for the upcoming year too!
About Seth Rosen
My guest is fundraising expert, Seth Rosen. Seth is a development guru, former client, and colleague. He is an attorney and currently works in development for Lambda Legal.
Seth has raised millions of dollars both domestically and internationally, so he knows what he’s talking about. He has decades of experience working for a law school, he’s raised money to end malaria, and was the development director for the oldest and largest organization fighting HIV and AIDS, the Gay Men’s Health Crisis.
If anyone knows the pressure you’re under as you approach year’s end, it’s Seth. And he’s here to help.
In this episode:
- What you should have already done by now
- The 2 most important things you need to start doing today
- Who’s really on your team and what are their roles during this time of year?
- What to do even if the seeds haven’t been planted over the last 10 months
- How to make the most of year-end fundraising if your organization has little (or no) development staff
- What about Giving Tuesday?
- How to get board members more involved in the final 60 days