As you may know, I am a founder of the Nonprofit Leadership Lab, an online membership site for board and staff leaders of small nonprofits. Since its launch, more than 3,000 folks have become a part of our village and I have grown to know many of them. They are remarkable leaders who are deeply committed to making the world a more whole and just place.
I wanted to hear their thoughts on one big goal they were going to focus on this coming year.
So I asked.
I hope you find their responses as motivating and inspiring as I do.
- Marc Sophos of Outcasting
- Bill Kennedy of A-Way Express
- Diane Black of D-E-A-F
- Anne Friedman of Gay for Good
- Alana Bell of Genesis Homes
- Tishy Bunk of Global Ocean Network
- Kayla Abramowitz of Kayla Cares 4 Kids
- Jeane Spada-Allgood of Lead With Horses
- Tavius Aiton & Monica Martin of Live Like Goose
- Amy Bradley of Hesed Place
- Julie Moser of Pink Warrior Angels of Texas
- Sara Loud of Accelerated Cure & iConquerMS
- Jen Gonyer of Snohomish County Legal Services
- KellyAnn Romanych of Veterans Legal Institute
- Laurie Kroll of Village 2 Village Project
- Erica Ginsberg of Docs in Progress
- The Nonprofit Leadership Lab
- Joan’s Book: Joan Garry’s Guide to Nonprofit Leadership: Because Nonprofits Are Messy
- Music by Jukebox the Ghost
- Voiceover Work by Cindy Cap Solutions