In honor of Thanksgiving, today I want to ask you a question.
How is a staff meeting like Thanksgiving dinner?
I’ll start you off.
- There will be crying.
- Someone will be looking at her phone the entire time.
- Someone will arrive really late.
Your turn! Get creative!
Have some fun and enter your own ideas to the list in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Joan Garry (see all)
- Ep 30: Nonprofits Are Messy… So What? (with Tim Harford) - February 18, 2017
- How to Take Your Leadership Game From Good to Great - February 15, 2017
- The New Executive Director Was a Fraud - February 8, 2017