In honor of Thanksgiving, today I want to ask you a question.
How is a staff meeting like Thanksgiving dinner?
I’ll start you off.
- There will be crying.
- Someone will be looking at her phone the entire time.
- Someone will arrive really late.
Your turn! Get creative!
Have some fun and enter your own ideas to the list in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Joan Garry (see all)
- January 20: How to Lead in Uncertain Times - January 18, 2017
- Ep 27: Confessions of a Terrible Board Member (with Eileen Opatut) - January 7, 2017
- The Key to a Successful Performance Review Process - January 4, 2017